vbcards.ocx how to?? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

vbcards.ocx how to??

generalengeneralen Posts: 68Member
Hi! A was thinking of programming some card games in VB,,I saw on different sites that most of them used something called vbcards.ocx,,,,how do I use that/implement in the VB environment?? Good description of that would be nice if someone know this =))

/ Henrik

Comments

• infidelinfidel Posts: 2,900Member
    : Hi! A was thinking of programming some card games in VB,,I saw on different sites that most of them used something called vbcards.ocx,,,,how do I use that/implement in the VB environment?? Good description of that would be nice if someone know this =))

.OCX files are like DLLs, but they contain controls instead of classes. You just download the OCX, open your project in VB, goto Project->Components, click the "Browse" button, and find the OCX. This will add whatever controls are in the OCX to your toolbox area where you can select them and add them to your form(s). How you actually use them is something you'll have to figure out for yourself. I'm sure there's some documentation for it.

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

[code]
    $ select * from users where clue > 0
    no rows returned
    [/code]

• VBNertVBNert Posts: 20Member
    : : Hi! A was thinking of programming some card games in VB,,I saw on different sites that most of them used something called vbcards.ocx,,,,how do I use that/implement in the VB environment?? Good description of that would be nice if someone know this =))

Maybe you can post a link so we can all download it and find out how it works :)