Control array index - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Control array index

rwhitfieldrwhitfield Posts: 3Member
I'm trying to create an array of text boxes (a control array) with the starting index of 1. Does anybody know how to do that? Thanks...

Comments

• infidelinfidel Posts: 2,900Member
    : I'm trying to create an array of text boxes (a control array) with the starting index of 1. Does anybody know how to do that? Thanks...

Put a textbox on your form and set it's Index property to 1. Now add another textbox and give it the same Name as the first one. VB should automatically set its Index to 2 (but if not you can do it yourself).

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

[code]
    $ select * from users where clue > 0
    no rows returned
    [/code]

• rwhitfieldrwhitfield Posts: 3Member
    : : I'm trying to create an array of text boxes (a control array) with the starting index of 1. Does anybody know how to do that? Thanks...
    :
    : Put a textbox on your form and set it's Index property to 1. Now add another textbox and give it the same Name as the first one. VB should automatically set its Index to 2 (but if not you can do it yourself).
    :
    :
    : [size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]
    :
    : [code]
    : $ select * from users where clue > 0
    : no rows returned
    : [/code]
    :
    :

• rwhitfieldrwhitfield Posts: 3Member
    : : : I'm trying to create an array of text boxes (a control array) with the starting index of 1. Does anybody know how to do that? Thanks...
    : :
    : : Put a textbox on your form and set it's Index property to 1. Now add another textbox and give it the same Name as the first one. VB should automatically set its Index to 2 (but if not you can do it yourself).
    : : [size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]
    : : [code]
    : : $ select * from users where clue > 0
    : : no rows returned
    : : [/code]
    Thank you...