Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Print Preview Problems

mat54321mat54321 Posts: 2Member
Hi guys. I'm using visual studio.net 2003 on a windows 2000 machine, and I am having a very weird problem. I am trying to view a document using print preview and when I run the program and try to use the print preview, it opens the window but no document is displayed... not even a blank one. The weird part about it is that if I try and run it on my laptop (vb.net 2003, windows XP), it works fine. If anyone has any helpful ideas, I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• DrMartenDrMarten Posts: 748Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by DrMarten at 2006-6-14 11:52:55[/red][/b][hr]

: Hi guys. I'm using visual studio.net 2003 on a windows 2000 machine, and I am having a very weird problem. I am trying to view a document using print preview and when I run the program and try to use the print preview, it opens the window but no document is displayed... not even a blank one. The weird part about it is that if I try and run it on my laptop (vb.net 2003, windows XP), it works fine. If anyone has any helpful ideas, I would greatly appreciate it.

======================================================================
    Hi,

Re: Print Preview Problems.

1) Contact technical support at Epson or whoever your printer manufacturer is via phone or email.

If it Epson then try via>>
    http://esupport.epson-europe.com/SupportHome.aspx?lng=en-GB
    or select your region from>>
    http://www.epson.com/

2)Try reinstalling your printer driver.

3) Failing that, try reinstalling everything inc. XP or 2000 on the other machine.[b]Backup any files you want to keep first.
    [blue]You might want to use the USMT tool first at>>
    c:windowssystem32usmtmigwiz.exe on Win_XP which [/blue]is the
    User-State-Migration-Tool to transfer files and settings.[/b]

Regards,

Dr M.