Print Preview Problems - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Print Preview Problems

mat54321mat54321 Posts: 2Member
Hi guys. I'm using visual studio.net 2003 on a windows 2000 machine, and I am having a very weird problem. I am trying to view a document using print preview and when I run the program and try to use the print preview, it opens the window but no document is displayed... not even a blank one. The weird part about it is that if I try and run it on my laptop (vb.net 2003, windows XP), it works fine. If anyone has any helpful ideas, I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• DrMartenDrMarten Posts: 748Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by DrMarten at 2006-6-14 11:52:55[/red][/b][hr]

: Hi guys. I'm using visual studio.net 2003 on a windows 2000 machine, and I am having a very weird problem. I am trying to view a document using print preview and when I run the program and try to use the print preview, it opens the window but no document is displayed... not even a blank one. The weird part about it is that if I try and run it on my laptop (vb.net 2003, windows XP), it works fine. If anyone has any helpful ideas, I would greatly appreciate it.

======================================================================
    Hi,

Re: Print Preview Problems.

1) Contact technical support at Epson or whoever your printer manufacturer is via phone or email.

If it Epson then try via>>
    http://esupport.epson-europe.com/SupportHome.aspx?lng=en-GB
    or select your region from>>
    http://www.epson.com/

2)Try reinstalling your printer driver.

3) Failing that, try reinstalling everything inc. XP or 2000 on the other machine.[b]Backup any files you want to keep first.
    [blue]You might want to use the USMT tool first at>>
    c:windowssystem32usmtmigwiz.exe on Win_XP which [/blue]is the
    User-State-Migration-Tool to transfer files and settings.[/b]

Regards,

Dr M.