Problems with a Query line in VB program

Hello. I'm having problems with a query line that I am trying to get to update 2 records in 1 table from 2 records in another table based off all current ID's from the first table. Here is the statement i am trying to use.

statement1 = "UPDATE ""RePrintPay"" SET ""RegularTime""= " & "'PayInfo"".""RegularTime" & ", ""OverTime""= " & "'PayInfo"".""overTime" & _
"' WHERE ""'(RePrintPay.ID)""=' ""(PayInfo.ID)"";"

Unfortunatly my query stuff isn't that great which is why I'm having so many problems getting this figured out. Any Help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Tazzy

Comments

• : Hello. I'm having problems with a query line that I am trying to get to update 2 records in 1 table from 2 records in another table based off all current ID's from the first table. Here is the statement i am trying to use.
    :
    : statement1 = "UPDATE ""RePrintPay"" SET ""RegularTime""= " & "'PayInfo"".""RegularTime" & ", ""OverTime""= " & "'PayInfo"".""overTime" & _
    : "' WHERE ""'(RePrintPay.ID)""=' ""(PayInfo.ID)"";"
    :
    : Unfortunatly my query stuff isn't that great which is why I'm having so many problems getting this figured out. Any Help would be great. Thanks in advance.
    :
    : Tazzy
    :

Hi,
    Maybe Example #2 in following link can help you out.
    http://www.techonthenet.com/sql/update.php

[hr]

[b][blue]//MicroDot[/blue][/b]