Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How to Connect VB6 To MySQL ?

ZagazawZagazaw Posts: 9Member
Hello...

i would like to know how to Link Vb6 with MySql..

and if there is a clear , easy tutorial that u can link me to. will also be appreciated.

thanks in advance

-zak

Comments

• Termc1224Termc1224 Posts: 84Member
    : Hello...
    :
    : i would like to know how to Link Vb6 with MySql..
    :
    : and if there is a clear , easy tutorial that u can link me to. will also be appreciated.
    :
    : thanks in advance
    :
    : -zak
    : why not use msswlserver much better, i can't teach how to connect to mysql but i can teach you in connecting to mssqlserver. and i don't think if u can use the same connection.

Don't quit, you'll get it. :-)

• ZagazawZagazaw Posts: 9Member
    : : Hello...
    : :
    : : i would like to know how to Link Vb6 with MySql..
    : : and if there is a clear , easy tutorial that u can link me to. will also be appreciated.
    : : thanks in advance
    : : -zak
    : : why not use msswlserver much better, i can't teach how to connect to mysql but i can teach you in connecting to mssqlserver. and i don't think if u can use the same connection.
    :
    : Don't quit, you'll get it. :-)
    :
    :

Thanks for your reply, actually am doing it as a project, with my other class mate, i choosed to use Vb6 and she choosed MYsql, the thing is that we cant change it now, because we already submitted the proposal.. etc...

i will just keep diggin'!

thanks again

• softrickssoftricks Posts: 24Member
    : Hello...
    :
    : i would like to know how to Link Vb6 with MySql..
    :
    : and if there is a clear , easy tutorial that u can link me to. will also be appreciated.
    :
    : thanks in advance
    :
    : -zak
    :
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi,
    you can find your request at www.softricks.5u.com