Start button key code - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Start button key code

porodoroporodoro Posts: 230Member
[b][red]This message was edited by porodoro at 2006-5-30 4:40:30[/red][/b][hr]
Im searching on google for about 1-1 and half hour for start button's key code.

For example i found control button's key code which is VK_CONTROL,also i found for F1(VK_F1).
Now im looking for Start button's key code (the button with the windows flag),
can anyone help ?????????

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : [b][red]This message was edited by porodoro at 2006-5-30 4:40:30[/red][/b][hr]
    : Im searching on google for about 1-1 and half hour for start button's key code.
    :
    : For example i found control button's key code which is VK_CONTROL,also i found for F1(VK_F1).
    : Now im looking for Start button's key code (the button with the windows flag),
    : can anyone help ?????????
    :
    :
    They are VK_LWIN (91) and VK_RWIN (92). I found them by checking out the value of the Key parameter in the OnKeyDown() of an edit.
  • porodoroporodoro Posts: 230Member
    : : [b][red]This message was edited by porodoro at 2006-5-30 4:40:30[/red][/b][hr]
    : : Im searching on google for about 1-1 and half hour for start button's key code.
    : :
    : : For example i found control button's key code which is VK_CONTROL,also i found for F1(VK_F1).
    : : Now im looking for Start button's key code (the button with the windows flag),
    : : can anyone help ?????????
    : They are VK_LWIN (91) and VK_RWIN (92). I found them by checking out the value of the Key parameter in the OnKeyDown() of an edit.
    :
    I've used these values but my hook doesnt recognize them.
    Also , ive tryed with ORD() , but nothing.
  • porodoroporodoro Posts: 230Member
    : : : [b][red]This message was edited by porodoro at 2006-5-30 4:40:30[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : Im searching on google for about 1-1 and half hour for start button's key code.
    : : :
    : : : For example i found control button's key code which is VK_CONTROL,also i found for F1(VK_F1).
    : : : Now im looking for Start button's key code (the button with the windows flag),
    : : : can anyone help ?????????
    : : They are VK_LWIN (91) and VK_RWIN (92). I found them by checking out the value of the Key parameter in the OnKeyDown() of an edit.
    : I've used these values but my hook doesnt recognize them.
    : Also , ive tryed with ORD() , but nothing.
    :
    Okay, i edited few parameters , and it works now!