losing all tags - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

losing all tags

finewarefineware Posts: 1Member
I am looking for a simple piece of code that will allow me to extract everything EXCEPT the tags. In otherwords, I want to either read into memory or create a file that has none of the tags. I can detect whether it has either type 1 or type 2 tags, and I understand that the type 1 tag is at the end and is something like 127 bytes if present. While the type 2 tag is at the front but is a varying length.

So, TAG2 & data & TAG1... right?

All I want is 'data' from the middle.

Comments

• MojojojoMojojojo Posts: 17Member
    : I am looking for a simple piece of code that will allow me to extract everything EXCEPT the tags. In otherwords, I want to either read into memory or create a file that has none of the tags. I can detect whether it has either type 1 or type 2 tags, and I understand that the type 1 tag is at the end and is something like 127 bytes if present. While the type 2 tag is at the front but is a varying length.
    :
    : So, TAG2 & data & TAG1... right?
    :
    : All I want is 'data' from the middle.
    :
    :
    :

I think you can search for the frames and copy them. Search for the sync bits in the frame header should do the trick.