Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How to program a Checkbox

Hi I am trying to make a Visual basic application using MSACCESS as the back end. I have addded a checkbox and want it to be auto filles according to the table I wud be using.

Example: The form is Customer form and I want to pull up information from the database from the Customer table, all information about the Customer. Customer can have withdrawal account of deposit account. Bow how wud I show that information in the form and if I want to update the same in the database, how wud I do that?

Comments

• Termc1224Termc1224 Member Posts: 84
    : Hi I am trying to make a Visual basic application using MSACCESS as the back end. I have addded a checkbox and want it to be auto filles according to the table I wud be using.
    :
    : Example: The form is Customer form and I want to pull up information from the database from the Customer table, all information about the Customer. Customer can have withdrawal account of deposit account. Bow how wud I show that information in the form and if I want to update the same in the database, how wud I do that?
    :
    there is a property of a check box name value
    0 - uncheck
    1 - check
    2 - grayed
    so for example to check if its male or female
    ex male is check and female is uncheck
    if sex = "male" then
    check1.value = 1
    else
    check1.value = 0
    end if

• AmanBhatiaAmanBhatia Member Posts: 19
    Thanx But didnt help me much with the project am working on. Wud u also know how to add a data report. I have added it, but it gives me error:" Data report width is bigger than the pade width"

• Termc1224Termc1224 Member Posts: 84
    : Thanx But didnt help me much with the project am working on. Wud u also know how to add a data report. I have added it, but it gives me error:" Data report width is bigger than the pade width"
    :
    :
    : the width of your report is bigger than the paper width setting
    try minimizing your report width to a short bond paper size.