Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

how do i use javascript

crazydude007crazydude007 Posts: 1Member
hi, i am started uasing javasrcipt and i cant get how you use it. i tryied to create a simple web page but it did not work!. "

JavaScript Test

" how cant i learn how to use javasrcipt?

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : hi, i am started uasing javasrcipt and i cant get how you use it. i tryied to create a simple web page but it did not work!. "
    :
    : JavaScript Test
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : " how cant i learn how to use javasrcipt?
    :
    Error: -tag should be in the head.
    See http://www.w3schools.com/js/ for more info on javascript.
  • freeman_452003freeman_452003 Posts: 15Member
    : : hi, i am started uasing javasrcipt and i cant get how you use it. i tryied to create a simple web page but it did not work!. "
    : :
    : : JavaScript Test
    : : [green]
    : : [/green]
    : : " how cant i learn how to use javasrcipt?
    :
    [green][b]GREEN[/b][/green] Before you can call for a function you have to declare it. Try this out and see if it works.
    [purple][b]PURPLE[/b][/purple]You have to change the parenthesis. """" doenst work but "''" does. Mabye that's not what your looking for but I haven't looked through your code to much.
  • mac_doggiemac_doggie Posts: 488Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by mac_doggie at 2006-6-13 13:42:23[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : hi, i am started uasing javasrcipt and i cant get how you use it. i tryied to create a simple web page but it did not work!. "
    : : :
    : : : JavaScript Test
    : : : [green]
    : : : [/green]
    : : : " how cant i learn how to use javasrcipt?
    : [green][b]GREEN[/b][/green] Before you can call for a function you have to declare it. Try this out and see if it works.
    : [purple][b]PURPLE[/b][/purple]You have to change the parenthesis. """" doenst work but "''" does. Mabye that's not what your looking for but I haven't looked through your code to much.
    :
    It's not very nice to place the script tag between the head and the body. (It's not W3C valid that way...) You'd better put it in the head or in the body of your document.

[code]

JavaScript Test

[/code]

Also. THe function LoadMe() is called in the onload of the body, that means the function is already declared and implemented, so you shouldn't have any trouble executing the function... Do make sure you don't make any mistakes in cApTALs like LOADME() or loadme(), but LoadMe() if you declared the function as function LoadMe()
    ;-)
    -mac-
    mailto:mac_doggie@hotmail.com
    the Netherlands...

BTW >> the first example did work....
    And to answer your question... (how cant i learn how to use javasrcipt?)
    There are many ways in wich you can't learn JavaScript, but I think you want to know how you can.... :-)