Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

need urgent help with C++ projects

twik8701twik8701 Posts: 20Member
I'm currently taking this Visual C++ class and I have 2 projects to do that I have no idea what to do on them... i really need some help on it and i have no idea what I'm doing.. the two projects are.... 1) Building a Class Planner... and 2) Keep a catalog of your CD collection.... if there are any C++ gurus out there then i could really use some help.... but dont misunderstand.... I have no idea what to do on these and havnt I started them... please help

Comments

• tom_swtom_sw Posts: 828Member
    : I'm currently taking this Visual C++ class and I have 2 projects to do that I have no idea what to do on them... i really need some help on it and i have no idea what I'm doing.. the two projects are.... 1) Building a Class Planner... and 2) Keep a catalog of your CD collection.... if there are any C++ gurus out there then i could really use some help.... but dont misunderstand.... I have no idea what to do on these and havnt I started them... please help
    :
    Well, you can start by thinking about what sort of real objects you would use to do those same things in the physical world. Then think about how to create virtual copies of those things and how they would interact.

For the CD catalog, you would want to have a book or list of all of your CDs. You would probably want the list to contain information about the CD (Title, Artist, Genre, m,aybe a song list), and you might want to have a way to identify where the CD is located (what shelf or what CD binder it is kept in. Then you might want to have your list copied into seperate lists by various catagories like Artist, Alphabetical by Title, Genre, Favorites, etc.

This suggests a class called, maybe, CdInfo that will have data members like Title, Artist, Genre, and maybe a list of CdSong objects that each contain Title, Length, Tempo, etc (maybe just start with titles :-)).
    Then your CdCatalog object would be a List of CdInfo objects that would provide the ability to present a list of Cd's sorted by Artist, Title or Genre. It would also be able to Add, Delete or Modify individual elements of the list (that implies being able to Select a particular element as well). You probably also want it to Read/Write the list elements to a file.

See what you can do from there.......
  • twik8701twik8701 Posts: 20Member
    : : I'm currently taking this Visual C++ class and I have 2 projects to do that I have no idea what to do on them... i really need some help on it and i have no idea what I'm doing.. the two projects are.... 1) Building a Class Planner... and 2) Keep a catalog of your CD collection.... if there are any C++ gurus out there then i could really use some help.... but dont misunderstand.... I have no idea what to do on these and havnt I started them... please help
    : :
    : Well, you can start by thinking about what sort of real objects you would use to do those same things in the physical world. Then think about how to create virtual copies of those things and how they would interact.
    :
    : For the CD catalog, you would want to have a book or list of all of your CDs. You would probably want the list to contain information about the CD (Title, Artist, Genre, m,aybe a song list), and you might want to have a way to identify where the CD is located (what shelf or what CD binder it is kept in. Then you might want to have your list copied into seperate lists by various catagories like Artist, Alphabetical by Title, Genre, Favorites, etc.
    :
    : This suggests a class called, maybe, CdInfo that will have data members like Title, Artist, Genre, and maybe a list of CdSong objects that each contain Title, Length, Tempo, etc (maybe just start with titles :-)).
    : Then your CdCatalog object would be a List of CdInfo objects that would provide the ability to present a list of Cd's sorted by Artist, Title or Genre. It would also be able to Add, Delete or Modify individual elements of the list (that implies being able to Select a particular element as well). You probably also want it to Read/Write the list elements to a file.
    :
    : See what you can do from there.......

: The thing is I have NO idea what I'm doing.... I'm asking someone to completely do these C++ projects for me... also, I forgot to add that I am willing to pay for someone who would do these projects for me

• dwccgcdwccgc Posts: 576Member
    : : : I'm currently taking this Visual C++ class and I have 2 projects to do that I have no idea what to do on them... i really need some help on it and i have no idea what I'm doing.. the two projects are.... 1) Building a Class Planner... and 2) Keep a catalog of your CD collection.... if there are any C++ gurus out there then i could really use some help.... but dont misunderstand.... I have no idea what to do on these and havnt I started them... please help
    : : :
    : : Well, you can start by thinking about what sort of real objects you would use to do those same things in the physical world. Then think about how to create virtual copies of those things and how they would interact.
    : : For the CD catalog, you would want to have a book or list of all of your CDs. You would probably want the list to contain information about the CD (Title, Artist, Genre, m,aybe a song list), and you might want to have a way to identify where the CD is located (what shelf or what CD binder it is kept in. Then you might want to have your list copied into seperate lists by various catagories like Artist, Alphabetical by Title, Genre, Favorites, etc.
    : : This suggests a class called, maybe, CdInfo that will have data members like Title, Artist, Genre, and maybe a list of CdSong objects that each contain Title, Length, Tempo, etc (maybe just start with titles :-)).
    : : Then your CdCatalog object would be a List of CdInfo objects that would provide the ability to present a list of Cd's sorted by Artist, Title or Genre. It would also be able to Add, Delete or Modify individual elements of the list (that implies being able to Select a particular element as well). You probably also want it to Read/Write the list elements to a file.
    : : See what you can do from there.......
    :
    : : The thing is I have NO idea what I'm doing.... I'm asking someone to completely do these C++ projects for me... also, I forgot to add that I am willing to pay for someone who would do these projects for me
    :
    :

[b][green]
    MONEY:-)
    [/green]
    [/b]
    Now you are speaking my language.
    Since I am very busy, because I just found an old version of Doom II that I am trying to install, I will not be able to start until after the World Cup. My [b]min.[/b] fee is $1,000.00 and I will need the money upfront before I start working.

The program will be provide as a DLL and you will need to write the GUI. No documentation will be provided, and I give no guarantee that it will work (I will give you the source code for an extra $500.00).

Let me know if you are interested, and I will setup a Paypal account for you and any other programmer who would like to help pay for someone to do your homework.

:-)
    I will be waiting (not) for your response.

• tsagldtsagld Posts: 621Member
    : I'm currently taking this Visual C++ class and I have 2 projects to do that I have no idea what to do on them... i really need some help on it and i have no idea what I'm doing.. the two projects are.... 1) Building a Class Planner... and 2) Keep a catalog of your CD collection.... if there are any C++ gurus out there then i could really use some help.... but dont misunderstand.... I have no idea what to do on these and havnt I started them... please help
    :
    The questions seem quite clear to me. If you really have no idea then I would seriously consider saying goodbye to a career as a programmer.
    If you are serious about paying someone to do these assignments, I would even recommend very strongly to just leave the Visual C++ class and do something completely different.

Greets,
    Eric Goldstein
    http://www.gvh-maatwerk.nl

• twik8701twik8701 Posts: 20Member
    : : I'm currently taking this Visual C++ class and I have 2 projects to do that I have no idea what to do on them... i really need some help on it and i have no idea what I'm doing.. the two projects are.... 1) Building a Class Planner... and 2) Keep a catalog of your CD collection.... if there are any C++ gurus out there then i could really use some help.... but dont misunderstand.... I have no idea what to do on these and havnt I started them... please help
    : The questions seem quite clear to me. If you really have no idea then I would seriously consider saying goodbye to a career as a programmer.
    : If you are serious about paying someone to do these assignments, I would even recommend very strongly to just leave the Visual C++ class and do something completely different.
    :
    : Greets,
    : Eric Goldstein
    : http://www.gvh-maatwerk.nl
    :
    :
    : Its impossible for me to drop the class because if i do then i have to pay for it

• dwccgcdwccgc Posts: 576Member
    : : : I'm currently taking this Visual C++ class and I have 2 projects to do that I have no idea what to do on them... i really need some help on it and i have no idea what I'm doing.. the two projects are.... 1) Building a Class Planner... and 2) Keep a catalog of your CD collection.... if there are any C++ gurus out there then i could really use some help.... but dont misunderstand.... I have no idea what to do on these and havnt I started them... please help
    : : :
    : : The questions seem quite clear to me. If you really have no idea then I would seriously consider saying goodbye to a career as a programmer.
    : : If you are serious about paying someone to do these assignments, I would even recommend very strongly to just leave the Visual C++ class and do something completely different.
    : : Greets,
    : : Eric Goldstein
    : : http://www.gvh-maatwerk.nl
    : : Its impossible for me to drop the class because if i do then i have to pay for it
    :
    :
    It's not impossible to drop it, it just comes with a price.
    [green][b]
    MONEY :-)
    [/green][/b]