Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

GENERAL QUESTION!

pahpah Member Posts: 83
Hi all,

i hope somebody can help me....

i am a student which is working on his final work..

i have to develope a platform which takes mesaurment valeus and store these values for later processesing in a database.

Now my question is.....which database is good for large values to store...and to handle these values... also not only measurment values also testreports and pictures....

do enybody can help me ... i need a tip a link or somthing what could help me...

thanks

Comments

• tsagldtsagld Member Posts: 621
    : Hi all,
    :
    : i hope somebody can help me....
    :
    : i am a student which is working on his final work..
    :
    : i have to develope a platform which takes mesaurment valeus and store these values for later processesing in a database.
    :
    : Now my question is.....which database is good for large values to store...and to handle these values... also not only measurment values also testreports and pictures....
    :
    : do enybody can help me ... i need a tip a link or somthing what could help me...
    :
    Yoou posted this is the MySql board...MySql is as good a choice as any, except maybe MsAccess. Access may be too light, but MySql, SqlServer or Oracle are dbms's that are widely used. They can handle 64-bit values. If that's too small for you, you will have to perform arithmetic yourself.
    The good thing about MySql is that it's free...

: thanks
    :
    :

Greets,
    Eric Goldstein
    http://www.gvh-maatwerk.nl