Using F1book (Activex) - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Using F1book (Activex)

Hello,

I have a ridiculously easy question but I'm having quite a bit of trouble with what should be a simple command. I'm using an F1book on my form in Delphi 7 and I essentially want to know how to open up an excel spreadsheet through the F1book, without opening up Excel itself. I tried messing around with the Filename and read procedures but have had no luck. Any help would be most appreciated.

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : Hello,
    :
    : I have a ridiculously easy question but I'm having quite a bit of trouble with what should be a simple command. I'm using an F1book on my form in Delphi 7 and I essentially want to know how to open up an excel spreadsheet through the F1book, without opening up Excel itself. I tried messing around with the Filename and read procedures but have had no luck. Any help would be most appreciated.
    :
    I would use the OleContainer for that. It will load the necessary parts of Excel inside your program and load the sheet into that.