Blogger API using Delphi - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Blogger API using Delphi

defconhayadefconhaya Posts: 5Member
Is there a way to use blogger API to manage blogs from blogspot.com ?
I've tried ActiveX component from tortuga but it cannot retrieve posts and i tried to use code from bloggerBuddy but on BDS 2006 it cannot compiles.
Any suggestions are wellcome !

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : Is there a way to use blogger API to manage blogs from blogspot.com ?
    : I've tried ActiveX component from tortuga but it cannot retrieve posts and i tried to use code from bloggerBuddy but on BDS 2006 it cannot compiles.
    : Any suggestions are wellcome !
    :
    Perhaps the ActiveX component cannot find the server due to firewall restrictions, or log-in restrictions.
    Based on your description of the code from BloggerBuddy, it could be anyone of these reasons:
    - No Object Pascal code (solution: translate into Object Pascal)
    - Missing units (solution: Download the units)
    - Errors in the source (solution: edit the source to correct them)
    - Compiler Incompatibilities (solution: change compiler or edit the source to remove incompatibilities).

• defconhayadefconhaya Posts: 5Member
    : Perhaps the ActiveX component cannot find the server due to firewall restrictions, or log-in restrictions.
    : Based on your description of the code from BloggerBuddy, it could be anyone of these reasons:
    : - No Object Pascal code (solution: translate into Object Pascal)
    : - Missing units (solution: Download the units)
    : - Errors in the source (solution: edit the source to correct them)
    : - Compiler Incompatibilities (solution: change compiler or edit the source to remove incompatibilities).

-using ActiveX i can connect to blogger and retrieve the blog title but no post !
    -and when i compile BloggerBuddy, i recieve an error that says it cannot find TCaller.