Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How do I break apart 1 form to make 4 forms using ASP

I would Like to take one very long insurance form and break it into 4 short forms that retain all the information entered in each priviouse forms then on the last page when a customer pushes submit I want everything to be emailed to the office email. Any help you can give would be great. I know How to design the form I am just very new to ASP. Thank You

Comments

• ExcaliburSwordExcaliburSword Member Posts: 1
    : I would Like to take one very long insurance form and break it into 4 short forms that retain all the information entered in each priviouse forms then on the last page when a customer pushes submit I want everything to be emailed to the office email. Any help you can give would be great. I know How to design the form I am just very new to ASP. Thank You
    :

There are a number of possibilities, re' variables on the forms:-
    1. Store the information into a Cookie i.e.:-
    Response.Cookies("NameOfCookie")("ValueA") = "FNAME"
    Response.Cookies("NameOfCookie")("ValueB") = "SURNAME"
    However, the user will need to have cookies enabled.
    2. Or you could just input the variables into the database.
    As for the email, if your recieving email server will allow it, you can use a CDONTS email, to write the information into a email (http://www.webwizguide.info/asp/tutorials/email_using_cdonts_tutorial.asp). However, many servers do not allow this anymore, as it was the most popular way of writing Junk mail, so you will have to try it out, and if not use a ready made component such as ASPEmail.