Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Remote Control Programming Using Serial/Printer Port

How about using Remote Control technology and integrating it in the computer.

I would like to simulate running a remote control toy car via port of a computer.

Pressing Left key would move the car to the left ... Any one can help.. Tanx

URL:www.sherlan.homepad.com

Comments

• Ok i'v made remote for my computer and the are very easy to make i think this project will be a little more envoled what you need to do is get a two phototransistor and to led you will also need to priter port connecter you find all this thing at radio shack also i would get a book cold "Engineer's Mini-notebook" and that should tell you the rest

• brain.bugbrain.bug Posts: 4Member
    : Ok i'v made remote for my computer and the are very easy to make i think this project will be a little more envoled what you need to do is get a two phototransistor and to led you will also need to priter port connecter you find all this thing at radio shack also i would get a book cold "Engineer's Mini-notebook" and that should tell you the rest
    :
    :
    :
    Please write me .... my adress is brain.bug@lovemail.com .... i have a problem and i need your help ... please