Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Help guyz i need ur assisstance on this ...........plz....

like i have a school project to develop an online job centre or recruitment site,i don't know how 2 go about it plz , can anyone help me out....

it will need to enable registration for both employer and job seekers.

and possibly chatting..?

thanx.

Comments

• denisbresnahandenisbresnahan Member Posts: 2
    Depends how complex you want to make your site.

If you want to keep things sinmple, with no server-side programming, simply create your site with jobs displayed in tables, with an index page if you like with links to the jobs grouped on pages.
    To register clients and job-seekers, simply create a form for each and set the action of the form to your email address (as in mailto:whatever@whatever).

If you want to make it a bit more complex, create a suitable CGI script for each type of registration, and update a database online, using MySQL or similar.

If you want to make it even more complesx, create the jobs pages from a database, using SQL to populate the various pages as needed.

: like i have a school project to develop an online job centre or recruitment site,i don't know how 2 go about it plz , can anyone help me out....
    :
    : it will need to enable registration for both employer and job seekers.
    :
    : and possibly chatting..?
    :
    : thanx.
    :