Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Matter of pass or fail can someone please help!

esgzesgz Posts: 6Member
Can someone please help me write a couple of programs by friday i am great need of help and don't know how to write these programs and i have tried everything. I need to:

1.Create a purchase order form for a hardware store. Include selection lists for standard items such as hammers,wrenches, and other tools. Use javascript to verify that customers fill out required information such as billing and shipping iformation.

2. Create an RSVP form for a party you are hosting. Your guest should fill out the form and submit it to your e-mail address. Include javascript code to verify that users have entered data into all of the fields.

3. Create a form processing vacation request form employees. Use javascript to verify that employees fill out required infomoratin such as dates they will be taking their vacations.

I could use this help very much, if someone can be kind enough to guide me with these assinments.

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : Can someone please help me write a couple of programs by friday i am great need of help and don't know how to write these programs and i have tried everything. I need to:
    :
    : 1.Create a purchase order form for a hardware store. Include selection lists for standard items such as hammers,wrenches, and other tools. Use javascript to verify that customers fill out required information such as billing and shipping iformation.
    :
    : 2. Create an RSVP form for a party you are hosting. Your guest should fill out the form and submit it to your e-mail address. Include javascript code to verify that users have entered data into all of the fields.
    :
    : 3. Create a form processing vacation request form employees. Use javascript to verify that employees fill out required infomoratin such as dates they will be taking their vacations.
    :
    : I could use this help very much, if someone can be kind enough to guide me with these assinments.
    :
    This might help: http://www.w3schools.com/js/js_form_validation.asp
  • esgzesgz Posts: 6Member
    : : Can someone please help me write a couple of programs by friday i am great need of help and don't know how to write these programs and i have tried everything. I need to:
    : :
    : : 1.Create a purchase order form for a hardware store. Include selection lists for standard items such as hammers,wrenches, and other tools. Use javascript to verify that customers fill out required information such as billing and shipping iformation.
    : : 2. Create an RSVP form for a party you are hosting. Your guest should fill out the form and submit it to your e-mail address. Include javascript code to verify that users have entered data into all of the fields.
    : : 3. Create a form processing vacation request form employees. Use javascript to verify that employees fill out required infomoratin such as dates they will be taking their vacations.
    : : I could use this help very much, if someone can be kind enough to guide me with these assinments.
    : This might help: http://www.w3schools.com/js/js_form_validation.asp

That was no help i guess i just dont know how to write this stuff man. Do you know of any other things i can possibly do to get these does?
    :

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : : : Can someone please help me write a couple of programs by friday i am great need of help and don't know how to write these programs and i have tried everything. I need to:
    : : :
    : : : 1.Create a purchase order form for a hardware store. Include selection lists for standard items such as hammers,wrenches, and other tools. Use javascript to verify that customers fill out required information such as billing and shipping iformation.
    : : : 2. Create an RSVP form for a party you are hosting. Your guest should fill out the form and submit it to your e-mail address. Include javascript code to verify that users have entered data into all of the fields.
    : : : 3. Create a form processing vacation request form employees. Use javascript to verify that employees fill out required infomoratin such as dates they will be taking their vacations.
    : : : I could use this help very much, if someone can be kind enough to guide me with these assinments.
    : : This might help: http://www.w3schools.com/js/js_form_validation.asp
    :
    :
    :
    : That was no help i guess i just dont know how to write this stuff man. Do you know of any other things i can possibly do to get these does?
    :
    :
    Try: www.google.com. It has a marvelous collection of sites, which might contain the code you're looking for.