Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Last Page

jimboliciousjimbolicious Member Posts: 10
Is there a way for me to Hide the page footer (or more ideally, individual controls in the page footer) on certain pages? namely, all of them except the last page.

I want to have a disclaimer, and a few other specifics, on the last page of the report, and on the bottom of the page. regardless of where the detail stops on that last page. I don't want it to show up on the other pages.

thanks,

jim

Comments

• dokken2dokken2 Member Posts: 532
    : Is there a way for me to Hide the page footer (or more ideally, individual controls in the page footer) on certain pages? namely, all of them except the last page.
    :
    : I want to have a disclaimer, and a few other specifics, on the last page of the report, and on the bottom of the page. regardless of where the detail stops on that last page. I don't want it to show up on the other pages.
    :
    : thanks,
    :
    : jim
    :

place the disclaimer as a label on the pagefooter, set the visible property to false. add a reportfooter and code to show the label when the reportfooter formats -

Private Sub ReportFooter_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer)
    Me.Label4.Visible = True
    End Sub

• jimboliciousjimbolicious Member Posts: 10

I'll give that a try