new person help

hello my name i jeffery carlson or my screen name is jeffman. i need help using the treeview in c++ 2005 i downloaded at an fast internet cafe. i also need help using the windows sockets api and integer diming help. also and lastly help on or sites to get code samples on the following: 1.Combo Box 2.menu items 3.add ins or plugins help 4.advanced addins or plugins help 5.writing a binary program from my main program that only executes using the main program. 6.flexgrids
7.any thing the advanced C++ or anything usefull i need to know

Comments

• : hello my name i jeffery carlson or my screen name is jeffman. i need help using the treeview in c++ 2005 i downloaded at an fast internet cafe. i also need help using the windows sockets api and integer diming help. also and lastly help on or sites to get code samples on the following: 1.Combo Box 2.menu items 3.add ins or plugins help 4.advanced addins or plugins help 5.writing a binary program from my main program that only executes using the main program. 6.flexgrids
    : 7.any thing the advanced C++ or anything usefull i need to know
    :

www.msdn.microsoft.com has difinitive word on all win32 api functions. But -- it hard to find and sometimes not easy to read. If you are new to win32 programming you will probably want to buy an introduction book which will speed up your learning process.

#5 on your list should be pretty easy -- pass a command-line argument that the program can check who spawned it. If the parameter isn't correct then just exit without doing anything.