[graphics c] how to draw a figure with graphics.h?? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

[graphics c] how to draw a figure with graphics.h??

firas_tnfiras_tn Posts: 12Member
Hi there
I really need your help, I have a project which simule soda distributor with using turbo c 3.0 and the lib graphics.h, i know how to draw many things like rectangle,circle... but the problem that I want to draw like a soda bottle which is coloured , i made all possible combinations but i didn't get any result unfortunately, is here someone who can help me please?
thanks

Comments

• LundinLundin Posts: 3,711Member
    : Hi there
    : I really need your help, I have a project which simule soda distributor with using turbo c 3.0 and the lib graphics.h, i know how to draw many things like rectangle,circle... but the problem that I want to draw like a soda bottle which is coloured , i made all possible combinations but i didn't get any result unfortunately, is here someone who can help me please?
    : thanks
    :

Check the help for setcolor().
    For a list of functions, check the help for graphics.h.
  • firas_tnfiras_tn Posts: 12Member
    thank u for your reply but i checked the help included in turbo c 3.0 but it's not complete, can you tell me about some tutorials about graphic programming in c if you know some url ?

• LundinLundin Posts: 3,711Member
    : thank u for your reply but i checked the help included in turbo c 3.0 but it's not complete, can you tell me about some tutorials about graphic programming in c if you know some url ?
    :
    :

The help in TC is very good, everything you need is there, including code examples. Just copy and paste their examples and run them.

• AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Posts: 6,519Member
    : : thank u for your reply but i checked the help included in turbo c 3.0 but it's not complete, can you tell me about some tutorials about graphic programming in c if you know some url ?
    : :
    : :
    :
    :
    : The help in TC is very good, everything you need is there, including code examples. Just copy and paste their examples and run them.
    :
    :
    [blue]Do you have this line in your code?
    [code]
    #include
    [/code]
    If so, put a cursor on "graphics" and press CTRL+F1 combination - this should give you the list of ALL possible functions inside graphics.h and code samples for them once you go deeper into Help system.
    [/blue]
  • weapon__xweapon__x Posts: 138Member
    its so nice to know that there's still some using TC 3.0 (or TC++), nowadays. with all the WYSIWYG/newer IDEs, i really do think having to hardcode the oldfashion way is good foundation in programming (personally speaking). just plain text editor and compiler, no autocomplete/functionhighlight.
    sometimes it makes me wonder what happened to BGI programming and the likes with all this new ways of programming in the Gaming production. we've sure come quite far from Pacman to Counterstrike, from commandprompts to gui, it kinda makes me feel old, and come to think of it i'm only in my early 20's.

it happens...

baboy... baboy...

weaps

yeah it's interesting to program with tc 3.0 unless it's old :)
    but for me it's an obligation because we study now graphics programmation in c so i must do that but if i had the choice i woul prefer to program with c++ or something like this it's more easy i think and there are a lot of library to use not like tc u see

• shaolin007shaolin007 Posts: 1,018Member
    : its so nice to know that there's still some using TC 3.0 (or TC++), nowadays. with all the WYSIWYG/newer IDEs, i really do think having to hardcode the oldfashion way is good foundation in programming (personally speaking). just plain text editor and compiler, no autocomplete/functionhighlight.
    : sometimes it makes me wonder what happened to BGI programming and the likes with all this new ways of programming in the Gaming production. we've sure come quite far from Pacman to Counterstrike, from commandprompts to gui, it kinda makes me feel old, and come to think of it i'm only in my early 20's.
    :
    :
    : it happens...
    :
    : baboy... baboy...
    :
    : weaps
    :
    :
    [green]
    BGI ughh! Quicker to do your own routines in assembler. Nah, you are not old at all. Give me a call when you get 34. :-)
    [/green]

• AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Posts: 6,519Member
    [blue]I have done pretty huge programs with TC 3.0 in my time - early 90s. :-)All kinds: editors, machine controllers, other stuff... - you name it.[/blue]
  • Rana ishtiaqRana ishtiaq Posts: 19Member
    Hi my dear brother i am also using Turbo C++ and now a days i a also trying to make a project. if you send me your email. then i can help you in this regard. i shall send you the code which i have made in my application. and after studying it you can make your desired program.
    Do not worry about it. when i start it i also seems me very difficult but i do a lot with out any teacher.i am waiting for your reply.
    mine email address is [email protected] or [email protected]
    i mine wait starts now.
    be happy all the time
    hi thanks a lot for your reply
    here's my email adress, you can send me your source code at it: [email protected]
    I'm waiting for your reply