Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Stuck !!! --> How to get caption (text) from window's menu bar

ruliandiruliandi Member Posts: 15
Hello, could you tell me how to get caption/text from menu bar (such as "file", "save as","exit", "edit", etc) on every windows (that have menu bar of course) !

==> I wanna get the caption only when it choose (when highlighted or under mouse cursor).....

Please..... I need solution!!!!

Thank You

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Member Posts: 6,349
    : Hello, could you tell me how to get caption/text from menu bar (such as "file", "save as","exit", "edit", etc) on every windows (that have menu bar of course) !
    :
    : ==> I wanna get the caption only when it choose (when highlighted or under mouse cursor).....
    :
    :
    :
    : Please..... I need solution!!!!
    :
    : Thank You
    :
    Every window in your application or every open window on the desktop?
  • ruliandiruliandi Member Posts: 15
    : Every window in your application or every open window on the desktop?
    :

Every open/active windows on desktop.
    But only get the caption when the menu is choose (by mouse or using keyboard ==> in other word only when highlighted)
    Cause i wanna make a screen reader program that can make sound for every event that occur in windows! (when keyboard press, when new windows open, when choose a directory/icon, and also when choose menu in menu bar!) So that, i need to get the text/caption and pass it to TTS engine (i already have it!)

Thank you!