Locked! - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Locked!

sad.boysad.boy Posts: 90Member
That's Silly! I did Not Added My Project To SourceSafer and saved it,
i refreshed my windows and installed vb6,now when i open a project
it can be viewed but cant be edited(it gives the error: "Can Not Edit Module") and icons in the project explorer is presented with lock pic on it ,what should i do to edit those projects?

Comments

• infidelinfidel Posts: 2,900Member
    : That's Silly! I did Not Added My Project To SourceSafer and saved it,
    : i refreshed my windows and installed vb6,now when i open a project
    : it can be viewed but cant be edited(it gives the error: "Can Not Edit Module") and icons in the project explorer is presented with lock pic on it ,what should i do to edit those projects?

Use windows explorer to find the file, right-click on it, and de-select the "readonly" option.

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

[code]
    $ select * from users where clue > 0
    no rows returned
    [/code]