Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Prolog program help needed

Hi friends,

I need a help in prolog.

the question is that: there are 4 labs with 15 computer each and connected to a 16 port switch and the switches are connedted to another main swithch. there is another department with 10 computer and connected to a switch and this switch is again connected to the mainswitch. there is a server and also connected to the main switch, and a printer is connected to the server, for the 10 computer to use. another printer is connected to main switch via a printer sever for those 4 lab to use. 2 router is connected to get internetfacilities to thes machines.

my question is that:

-if one or more device not functioning properly, write some rules (10 rules)please give me some rules

-write simple prolog program to store knowledge about the computer network and locate malfunctioning devices.

any one who could help me to solve above mention problem??

thanks
Best regards
Wahid