Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Pausing Voice on a button click in C#

shri_ramshri_ram Posts: 2Member
Hello evryone
I have to make the contents in a file be read out..i am able to make the text in a file be read out on the click of a button.But to pause and resume, im not able to. I tried using the Pause() method of SpVoice...but not fruitfull...
Kindly help
Cheers

Comments

• shri_ramshri_ram Posts: 2Member
    : Hello evryone
    : I have to make the contents in a file be read out..i am able to make the text in a file be read out on the click of a button.But to pause and resume, im not able to. I tried using the Pause() method of SpVoice...but not fruitfull...
    : Kindly help
    : Cheers
    :
    :

Hello everyone..I am able to do so...The pause() and resume() fns work jus fine..
    Cheers

• anujojo123anujojo123 Posts: 2Member
    i would like to know the code for pausing and resuming a speech at the button click.I am doing my MCA final year project.And it would be very much helpful if i get it at the earliest.
    My email id is:anujojo123@gmail.com