Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

msn alias limited to 20 letters

[b][red]This message was edited by casio-games.tk at 2006-3-18 7:59:51[/red][/b][hr]
My MSN registered email becomes cut off after the 20th character on my personal page. (it becomes olle.bergkvist@yahoo) only.

Now everybody thinks it is yahoo.com BUT it is yahoo.se!

If i had a longer email it would be impossible to see the last part of the adress at all.

I think this happens because Tore thinks that [b]MSN alias = Hotmail[/b] but lot of people have registered email adresses fom other companies.

So if you got some time left Tore would it be nice if you fixed this. Thanks.

[b]Edit:[/b]Does ANYONE have an opinion about this???
[hr][hr]
Don't write pH, write Ph!

Comments

• WEBMASTERWEBMASTER Posts: 549Member
    At the time I wrote it I assumed the Messenger ID was quite small, like a number they use on ICQ. so I made that field quite short.

But you are right , I Should expand it so a real email address will fit in there.

[blue][italic][b]/WEBMASTER[/b][/italic][/blue]