DataReport - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

DataReport

CheyenneCheyenne Posts: 28Member
I try to write a VB6 program in whish I will use a report. I used the DataReport from
VB6. The main problem is that I can’t start the report in landscape, I always get the message “report width is larger than the paper width”.
I don’t have “Crystel reports” and can’t buy it.
Can someone give me a helping hand how to start the DataReport in landscape. I now that for printout one can choose between landscape and portrait but I need a page which has more place in the width to start with.
With regards
Cheyenne

Comments

• grarungrarun Posts: 40Member

Hi!

You can use the orientation property of VB data report like this.

DataReport1.Orientation = rptOrientLandscape

!!You need to install Visual Basic Service Pack 5 to get that property.

: I try to write a VB6 program in whish I will use a report. I used the DataReport from
    : VB6. The main problem is that I can’t start the report in landscape, I always get the message “report width is larger than the paper width”.
    : I don’t have “Crystel reports” and can’t buy it.
    : Can someone give me a helping hand how to start the DataReport in landscape. I now that for printout one can choose between landscape and portrait but I need a page which has more place in the width to start with.
    : With regards
    : Cheyenne
    :