Problem with list items collection - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Problem with list items collection

WengWeng Posts: 52Member
Hello Everyone,

I created a custom control which consists of a label and a listbox. The control has a public property called 'Items' which allows users to add list items to the control's listbox during design time. (much like the Items property of the vb listbox). I used ListItemsCollectionEditor to display the ListItems Editor window.

I added some list items using the ListItems Editor window but the listbox did not display the newly added items at all.

A code snippet is given below:

Private listitems as new ListItemCollection

_ 'displays the ListItemEditor window
Public ReadOnly Property Items() As ListItemCollection

Get
Return listitems
End Get

End Property

How do I enable the persistance of the list items collection so that the listbox will display the items?
Advice would be appreciated