Crystal Report With VB - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Crystal Report With VB

Hi, I create a project in VB 6.0 and also use Crystal Report 10 with this project. My Project run with out any error on my PC, but when I, run this project on other PC's than an error found " Runtime error '429'ActiveX can not create object". But when I, install Crystal Report 10 on that PC. No! error found. Plz Help me what I, can do without installing Crystal Report 10 on that System.
Thanks.
My Email address is:
[email protected]
Plz Help me.....

Comments

• infidelinfidel Posts: 2,900Member
    : Hi, I create a project in VB 6.0 and also use Crystal Report 10 with this project. My Project run with out any error on my PC, but when I, run this project on other PC's than an error found " Runtime error '429'ActiveX can not create object". But when I, install Crystal Report 10 on that PC. No! error found. Plz Help me what I, can do without installing Crystal Report 10 on that System.

Your program is using the CR libraries to generate reports so it isn't going to run very well without those. My guess is that the CR libraries can be deployed without installing all of CR, but you may be required to purchase a license from CR to use them on multiple machines. You'll have to consult the CR documentation to find out what to do.

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

[code]
    $ select * from users where clue > 0
    no rows returned
    [/code]

• bigt007bigt007 Posts: 9Member
    : Hi, I create a project in VB 6.0 and also use Crystal Report 10 with this project. My Project run with out any error on my PC, but when I, run this project on other PC's than an error found " Runtime error '429'ActiveX can not create object". But when I, install Crystal Report 10 on that PC. No! error found. Plz Help me what I, can do without installing Crystal Report 10 on that System.
    : Thanks.
    : My Email address is:
    : [email protected]
    : Plz Help me.....
    :

I've never used Crystal Report, but I used VB a few years ago and had the same problem. The solution was to embed the crystal report libraries into your program install file so that it installs them automatically on whatever computer to install your program. I don't know how to do this since I've never used Crystal Report, but searching the help files for embeding the libraries or extensions might turn something up. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Tom