Security.Expection - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Security.Expection

capitolccapitolc Posts: 31Member
I am having a security expection when trying to use a open file dialog within a created GUI using Visual Studio .NET 2003. I'm trying to change the security setting within my C# code but nothing is working. Either I'm not changing it correctly or I'm thinking I cannot change it within the code meaning I have to adjust the framework configuration as the administrator.

Is there any help out there that can help me with my open file dialog? I have the window opening, but the expection is thrown once I try to open said file from the dialog. I've been look at the msdn site for two days and I am not able to figure this out. Any help or futher explaination on 'openFileDialog' will be useful.

thanks

-=The Best Has Yet To Come=-

Comments

• tsagldtsagld Posts: 621Member
    : I am having a security expection when trying to use a open file dialog within a created GUI using Visual Studio .NET 2003. I'm trying to change the security setting within my C# code but nothing is working. Either I'm not changing it correctly or I'm thinking I cannot change it within the code meaning I have to adjust the framework configuration as the administrator.
    :
    : Is there any help out there that can help me with my open file dialog? I have the window opening, but the expection is thrown once I try to open said file from the dialog. I've been look at the msdn site for two days and I am not able to figure this out. Any help or futher explaination on 'openFileDialog' will be useful.
    :
    : thanks
    :
    :
    Post some code. And it is "Exception" instead of "Expection"...
    : -=The Best Has Yet To Come=-
    :

Greets,
    Eric Goldstein
    www.gvh-maatwerk.nl