Security.Expection - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Security.Expection

capitolccapitolc Posts: 31Member
I am having a security expection when trying to use a open file dialog within a created GUI using Visual Studio .NET 2003. I'm trying to change the security setting within my C# code but nothing is working. Either I'm not changing it correctly or I'm thinking I cannot change it within the code meaning I have to adjust the framework configuration as the administrator.

Is there any help out there that can help me with my open file dialog? I have the window opening, but the expection is thrown once I try to open said file from the dialog. I've been look at the msdn site for two days and I am not able to figure this out. Any help or futher explaination on 'openFileDialog' will be useful.

thanks

-=The Best Has Yet To Come=-

Comments

• tsagldtsagld Posts: 621Member
    : I am having a security expection when trying to use a open file dialog within a created GUI using Visual Studio .NET 2003. I'm trying to change the security setting within my C# code but nothing is working. Either I'm not changing it correctly or I'm thinking I cannot change it within the code meaning I have to adjust the framework configuration as the administrator.
    :
    : Is there any help out there that can help me with my open file dialog? I have the window opening, but the expection is thrown once I try to open said file from the dialog. I've been look at the msdn site for two days and I am not able to figure this out. Any help or futher explaination on 'openFileDialog' will be useful.
    :
    : thanks
    :
    :
    Post some code. And it is "Exception" instead of "Expection"...
    : -=The Best Has Yet To Come=-
    :

Greets,
    Eric Goldstein
    www.gvh-maatwerk.nl