Visual Basic program final - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Visual Basic program final

fanman791fanman791 Posts: 2Member
I am a sophmore in highschool. I have a visual basic final project coming up. I HAVE to use visual basic. I plan on making my own version of Geometry Wars (like on the Xbox 360). I have the sprite sheets. Do any of you guys have suggestions for this project, i really need some. I am kind of new to programming so I wont understand most technical talk (but i do know how to use a timer, i know twips, if then, and all of the basics, just not the advanced stuff) but I am learning. Please post suggestions, ideas, and thoughts.

Comments

• DrMartenDrMarten Posts: 748Member
    : I am a sophmore in highschool. I have a visual basic final project coming up. I HAVE to use visual basic. I plan on making my own version of Geometry Wars (like on the Xbox 360). I have the sprite sheets. Do any of you guys have suggestions for this project, i really need some. I am kind of new to programming so I wont understand most technical talk (but i do know how to use a timer, i know twips, if then, and all of the basics, just not the advanced stuff) but I am learning. Please post suggestions, ideas, and thoughts.
    :
    ====================================================================

Hi,

Why not do something simpler for a high school project like a program to do PALINDROME's or CompoundInterest or to show a series of numbers like the FIBONACCI series up to nth number?

Regards,

Dr M.

• fanman791fanman791 Posts: 2Member
    : : I am a sophmore in highschool. I have a visual basic final project coming up. I HAVE to use visual basic. I plan on making my own version of Geometry Wars (like on the Xbox 360). I have the sprite sheets. Do any of you guys have suggestions for this project, i really need some. I am kind of new to programming so I wont understand most technical talk (but i do know how to use a timer, i know twips, if then, and all of the basics, just not the advanced stuff) but I am learning. Please post suggestions, ideas, and thoughts.
    : :
    : ====================================================================
    :
    : Hi,
    :
    : Why not do something simpler for a high school project like a program to do PALINDROME's or CompoundInterest or to show a series of numbers like the FIBONACCI series up to nth number?
    :
    :
    : Regards,
    :
    : Dr M.
    :
    :
    :
    Well, see, i am kind of looking for a challenge. I know it can be done in VB because my friend can do it. The only thing I might need help on is the controls and how to set them up.