Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

new to this

Simply trying to use a button control to switch to a new tab on my form.
In the app. Im writing the user will input info into a text box the hit the button and the textboxes will pop. on another tab page and the the button will switch to that page. Im sorry if this is simple but im very very very new to this. any links or help would be awsome.

Comments

• IDKIDK Member Posts: 1,784
    : Simply trying to use a button control to switch to a new tab on my form.
    : In the app. Im writing the user will input info into a text box the hit the button and the textboxes will pop. on another tab page and the the button will switch to that page. Im sorry if this is simple but im very very very new to this. any links or help would be awsome.
    :
    There's a lot of ways of doing this, here's three:
    1. Add everything in the form, but some things isn't visible. Then make them...

2. Make two usercontrols, and do as above.

3. Make two forms, then open the second and close the first.

Happy coding wishes
    the one and only
    [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]

• scottstarbuckscottstarbuck Member Posts: 6
    : : Simply trying to use a button control to switch to a new tab on my form.
    : : In the app. Im writing the user will input info into a text box the hit the button and the textboxes will pop. on another tab page and the the button will switch to that page. Im sorry if this is simple but im very very very new to this. any links or help would be awsome.
    : :
    : There's a lot of ways of doing this, here's three:
    : 1. Add everything in the form, but some things isn't visible. Then make them...
    :
    : 2. Make two usercontrols, and do as above.
    :
    : 3. Make two forms, then open the second and close the first.
    :
    : Happy coding wishes
    : the one and only
    : [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]
    :
    : thank you but with the scope in the project need to be tab page base and im in over my head frustrated i have millions of things going on and i just got out of school and im everything from programmer to dba. im so lost but on the other hand thank you for the quick response.