Image Analysis Software Source code wanted .. Please Help - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Image Analysis Software Source code wanted .. Please Help

MallickMallick Posts: 2Member
Hi ! Everyone who really values VB I have recently started to go for programming . Please help me to Generate source code for measurement of Different Area, Angle, Perimeter within the Image.

Eagerly waiting

Mallick

Comments

• DrMartenDrMarten Posts: 748Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by DrMarten at 2006-2-28 16:25:3[/red][/b][hr]

: Hi ! Everyone who really values VB I have recently started to go for programming . Please help me to Generate source code for measurement of Different Area, Angle, Perimeter within the Image.
    :
    : Eagerly waiting
    :
    : Mallick
    :

How are you wanting to select an area?
    With the mouse?
    If the area measured is always a rectangle or square then this wil be easier.

For Angle calculations between two selected points?
    This is easy. Please read the section i've marked as
    [green]
    '-----------------ANGLES----SECTION-----------------------------------
    [/green]
    in my reply at>>
    http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/read.asp?Board=39&MsgID=329558&Setting=A9999F0101

' If Math.Sin etc does not work in ( are you using VB6? ) then email me
    at [email protected] which is my university email address.

What are you meaning by "perimeter within an image"?
    Perimeter of what kind of shape ( any shape )?

Regards,

Dr M.