Graph matching - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Graph matching

Hi,

I have a master database which contains the data of graphs. When the user gives a real time graph data i need to match it with the master database and get the best matching graph data.

Can any one help me

Regards,
Guna

Comments

• DrMartenDrMarten Posts: 748Member
    : Hi,
    :
    : I have a master database which contains the data of graphs. When the user gives a real time graph data i need to match it with the master database and get the best matching graph data.
    :
    : Can any one help me
    :
    : Regards,
    : Guna
    :
    It depends on how you intend to match graphs, by values or by shape?
    Are the graphs as line graphs or what?
    Need more info please.

Regards,

Dr M.

• SigmaOrionSigmaOrion Posts: 1Member
    Hi, I don't know if it will help you in some way, but if you have some little mathematics knowledge you can read something about CORRELATION. It's a math algorithm yo match functions, signals or whatever. The key is that you can use a 2D correlation to match your graphs, it's very accurate and fast.
    If you are interested in this write me a mail ([email protected]) and I'll help you.
    Good luck...
  • CyGuyCyGuy Posts: 312Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by CyGuy at 2006-3-9 17:12:27[/red][/b][hr]
    : Hi, I don't know if it will help you in some way, but if you have some little mathematics knowledge you can read something about CORRELATION. It's a math algorithm yo match functions, signals or whatever. The key is that you can use a 2D correlation to match your graphs, it's very accurate and fast.
    : If you are interested in this write me a mail ([email protected]) and I'll help you.
    : Good luck...
    :
    [green]I got a table tic tac Sigma can sort out!![/green]
    -Russ aka DangeRuss
    [green]WHAT you;see_is_what=you.get;[/green]