Looking for some guidance/leads - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Looking for some guidance/leads

My name is Tim Reagan, and Im an executive recruiter with Krauthamer and Associates. Im currently working on a Lead Software Engineer position for a client of ours, and was hoping to network you for some possible leads. Our client is a player in the middleware space, and have a pair of proprietary graphics solutions for the gaming, hand-held, and cable-box industries. We are looking for someone with a strong C++ programming background coming from the graphics side of the industry, specifically someone with experience with programming for graphics engines and UI's. If anyone knows of someone who would be good candidate, please feel free to let me know, or have them email me privately via this website. Thanks for any help you can give.

Tim

Comments

• gautamgautam Posts: 642Member
    : My name is Tim Reagan, and Im an executive recruiter with Krauthamer and Associates. Im currently working on a Lead Software Engineer position for a client of ours, and was hoping to network you for some possible leads. Our client is a player in the middleware space, and have a pair of proprietary graphics solutions for the gaming, hand-held, and cable-box industries. We are looking for someone with a strong C++ programming background coming from the graphics side of the industry, specifically someone with experience with programming for graphics engines and UI's. If anyone knows of someone who would be good candidate, please feel free to let me know, or have them email me privately via this website. Thanks for any help you can give.
    :
    : Tim
    :

Firstly I think you should post the website. And secondly you should post the location as people from various location visit this site. This will help everyone as someone may not be open to relocation while someone may. Plus someone in the local vicinity might visit here as well. Many might not be willing to post on the forum and just lurk around but they might take the time to send a resume.