Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

COntroling

i want to have a site with following features:
first i need to know what to do then start coding(preferingly using delphi to do it)
1.it's a site wich people can signup and maybe i will provide some forums
2.u can buy some stuff from site(eg:that add to cart thing ;) )
3.the site has advertising purposes to,each time one avertise is shown on random mode!

now with these featues i just want u tell me what do i need to know to do these

thanks ;) :)

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : i want to have a site with following features:
    : first i need to know what to do then start coding(preferingly using delphi to do it)
    : 1.it's a site wich people can signup and maybe i will provide some forums
    : 2.u can buy some stuff from site(eg:that add to cart thing ;) )
    : 3.the site has advertising purposes to,each time one avertise is shown on random mode!
    :
    : now with these featues i just want u tell me what do i need to know to do these
    :
    : thanks ;) :)
    :
    In Delphi you would need to know how to write CGI programs or ISAPI libraries. You also need to know about loginname/password storage (for feature 1), simple lists referencing other lists(for feature 2), random-numbers and again simple lists (for feature 3).
    Abviously you also need to know about the http protocol, html and possibly javascript.