Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

FTP client software getting target machine refused connection

JsterJster Posts: 6Member
I have developed an FTP Client and it is being used by several people to download from an FTP Server, via non-secure port 21, then using secure FTP to upload the files to my FTP. It works on everybody's FTP server, but this one. Every time it goes to download the files, the error log states "Download of info.txt Failed because No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it." Can any one tell me why the ftp server would refuse the connection. The log file says it connected to the machine. He can also run FTP through the command line and get the file from the FTP server and then upload it to my FTP server. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
J