Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

I need Precise VB6 Tutorials

My name is Enock Mbota.Iam a Malawian youngman,but my problem is that iwant to learn how to write programs in Visualbasic 6.0,I have a pentium II Computer and VB6 Compiler,I have very little knowledge in Programming.Some time I may download free source from some websites but Iam not clear on some of techniques they use,to me its greek.

if anyone please help me!!! my country has no well known programmers who can offer the help.Please Please Help
email: enockmbota@yahoo.com

Comments

• Termc1224Termc1224 Member Posts: 84
    : My name is Enock Mbota.Iam a Malawian youngman,but my problem is that iwant to learn how to write programs in Visualbasic 6.0,I have a pentium II Computer and VB6 Compiler,I have very little knowledge in Programming.Some time I may download free source from some websites but Iam not clear on some of techniques they use,to me its greek.
    :
    : if anyone please help me!!! my country has no well known programmers who can offer the help.Please Please Help
    : email: enockmbota@yahoo.com
    :
    I have a tutorial guide but i cannot upload it in my site, but i can email it to you. its 30 mb, so i can cut it by 3 since i can't attach more than 10mb in size, so i need your email add. so can send it to me via my mailbox here in programmers heaven.
    Don't quit, you'll get it. :-)