Windows Vista,"I heard it is LongHorn" - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Windows Vista,"I heard it is LongHorn"

My name Enock Mbota,Iam a Malawian,a country with little knowledge in Computer technology.
Last year my friend told me that microsoft are developng a new operating system,of which some of its unique features are having transparent windows.
if anyone has any knowledge about windows Vista please help me.
my email:[email protected]

Comments

• IDKIDK Posts: 1,784Member
    : My name Enock Mbota,Iam a Malawian,a country with little knowledge in Computer technology.
    : Last year my friend told me that microsoft are developng a new operating system,of which some of its unique features are having transparent windows.
    : if anyone has any knowledge about windows Vista please help me.
    : my email:[email protected]
    :
    :
    I think that for a year ago or so that one could be a beta tester for the OS. But I think they have enought now.

I've seen the OS downloadable at a 'not so legall' site... I haven't tried it out though.
  • k.g.rajank.g.rajan Posts: 1Member
    If somebody is a microsoft certified person in your area, they would be having a beta copy of the same. give a try.

: : My name Enock Mbota,Iam a Malawian,a country with little knowledge in Computer technology.
    : : Last year my friend told me that microsoft are developng a new operating system,of which some of its unique features are having transparent windows.
    : : if anyone has any knowledge about windows Vista please help me.
    : : my email:[email protected]
    : :
    : :
    : I think that for a year ago or so that one could be a beta tester for the OS. But I think they have enought now.
    :
    : I've seen the OS downloadable at a 'not so legall' site... I haven't tried it out though.
    :

• Wells PCWells PC Posts: 1Member
    Yes, Windows Vista is Longhorn and all the beta testers are in and they are full for this program. Go to Microsoft and apply for a beta tester if you understand about the testing.
    Wells PC
  • jackgopherjackgopher Posts: 1Member
    : Yes, Windows Vista is Longhorn and all the beta testers are in and
    : they are full for this program. Go to Microsoft and apply for a beta
    : tester if you understand about the testing.
    : Wells PC

Do you know who is able/permitted to be a beta tester?
    [link=http://www.microsoft-office-excel.com/function-vlookup.html]vlookup[/link]