Is Delphi Good Enough to choose? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Is Delphi Good Enough to choose?

i'm looking for the right programming to start professionally to learn ;)
now i have compeup with delphi,now i want to ask this question
can we code programs under a network with delphi?

like a program that has been coded over a simple Lan when a user fills a form then the form is submited to another computer for printing

can i code something like this Delphi?

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : i'm looking for the right programming to start professionally to learn ;)
    : now i have compeup with delphi,now i want to ask this question
    : can we code programs under a network with delphi?
    :
    : like a program that has been coded over a simple Lan when a user fills a form then the form is submited to another computer for printing
    :
    : can i code something like this Delphi?
    :
    Yes you can. It is even possible to write a full webserver under Delphi. In fact you can write any program you like in Delphi, as long as it can run under Windows.
  • sad.boysad.boy Posts: 90Member
    : : i'm looking for the right programming to start professionally to learn ;)
    : : now i have compeup with delphi,now i want to ask this question
    : : can we code programs under a network with delphi?
    : :
    : : like a program that has been coded over a simple Lan when a user fills a form then the form is submited to another computer for printing
    : : can i code something like this Delphi?
    : Yes you can. It is even possible to write a full webserver under Delphi. In fact you can write any program you like in Delphi, as long as it can run under Windows.
    :
    thanks alot man ;)