scratchProjects.com Looking For Coders To Write Articles For New Site - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

scratchProjects.com Looking For Coders To Write Articles For New Site

scratchProjects.com is currently looking for developers to write articles on various programming languages. We would like to help programmers of all levels with tutorials that are project based and not just filled with meaningless code snippets. If this seems interesting you can visit www.scratchprojects.com or email [email protected] for more infromation.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• scratchProjectscratchProject Posts: 6Member
    We have posted a quick guide for those who are getting started on their projects. To view the tips go to www.scratchprojects.com/write_for_us.php. Be on the lookout because next week we'll be releasing a sample program to get everyone started.

Thanks,
    www.scratchprojects.com
    We know a lot of people have an idea for a project they want to write about, but they have no idea how to get started or what we're looking for. To help anyone whos been hesitating we've posted a sample article for everyone.

You can view the sample article at http://www.scratchprojects.com/2006/02/sample_article_tic_tac_toe_p01.php

Or you can view the latest news at http://www.scratchprojects.com
    Today we released the compensation plan for scratchProjects.com. How it will work is, when you have submitted an article, you'll have the option of giving us your Google Adsense ID. Your ID will be displayed in any articles you have submitted 50% of the time. In addition to rotating your ads, submitting an article automatically enters you into our monthly contest. This months prize is a SanDisk Cruzer Titanium 1GB USB Flash Drive and the deadline for submission is March 4, 2006. Check out all the details on the site. www.scratchprojects.com

: scratchProjects.com is currently looking for developers to write articles on various programming languages. We would like to help programmers of all levels with tutorials that are project based and not just filled with meaningless code snippets. If this seems interesting you can visit www.scratchprojects.com or email [email protected] for more infromation.
    :
    : Thanks in advance for your help.
    :

• DCW 4DCW 4 Posts: 6Member
    Hey, I would be glad to write tutorials that include good, clear, realistic examples, as well as clear directions. I would also be happy to write articles for you. I like the layout of your site a lot, too.

Thanks. I love to see other people that are as excited about our tutorial style as we are. We can't wait to read you stuff.

: Hey, I would be glad to write tutorials that include good, clear, realistic examples, as well as clear directions. I would also be happy to write articles for you. I like the layout of your site a lot, too.
    :
    :
    :