Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

does anyone read these posts ?

bog2k3bog2k3 Member Posts: 57
i have posted some messages a few months ago, but no one bothered replying to them. i wonder if anyone actually reads these messages on this thread...

IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE POST A REPLY SO I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE ALIVE AROUND HERE. PLEASE !!!!

Comments

• anthrax11anthrax11 Member Posts: 511
    : i have posted some messages a few months ago, but no one bothered replying to them. i wonder if anyone actually reads these messages on this thread...
    :
    : IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE POST A REPLY SO I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE ALIVE AROUND HERE. PLEASE !!!!
    :

Have you ever considered the possibility, that people don't know the answers to your questions? Should I reply to your posts saying:
    "I don't know the answer to this question, but I sure hope you'll figure it out some day.", so you wouldn't think of me as an arrogant person?
    Have a nice day!
  • bog2k3bog2k3 Member Posts: 57
    It is not only about me, but i can see alot of old unanswered posts on this message board, from everybody. To think, is there really no one that has some answers ???
    I don't necesarily want a straight answer to my questions, but also ideeas, sugestions of how it can be done.

Anyway, thank you for replying, it is the only reply i have received in several months (!).

: Have you ever considered the possibility, that people don't know the answers to your questions? Should I reply to your posts saying:
    : "I don't know the answer to this question, but I sure hope you'll figure it out some day.", so you wouldn't think of me as an arrogant person?
    : Have a nice day!
    :

• SephirothSephiroth Fayetteville, NC, USAMember Posts: 1,035
    I visit the boards I moderate on a daily basis, unless I am out of town. If I know the answer to a question I reply, and if not then I wait for one of our regular guests who does know to answer.

-[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]

• bog2k3bog2k3 Member Posts: 57
    thnx, that's good to know ;)
  • gautamgautam Member Posts: 642
    : i have posted some messages a few months ago, but no one bothered replying to them. i wonder if anyone actually reads these messages on this thread...
    :
    : IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE POST A REPLY SO I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE ALIVE AROUND HERE. PLEASE !!!!
    :

Hi,

Many of use here specialize in OpenGL. Couple of people here specialize in Directx and they probably aren't around at the moment to suggest anything.