Excel custom controls VB.net - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Excel custom controls VB.net

DriestDriest Posts: 6Member
I have a custom excel form and a list of checkboxes inside the form. When checked, it will print a particular table on one page. I also have a button to print the entire booklet at once. This will cycle through all controls and check them if they are a checkbox. The problem is it seems to do so in a random manner. The code for the buttonn pressed is as follows:

Private Sub cmdBooklet_Click()
Dim pPage As Page
Dim cCont As Control

For Each pPage In MultiPage1.Pages
For Each cCont In pPage.Controls
If TypeName(cCont) = "CheckBox" Then
cCont.Value = True
End If
Next cCont
Next pPage

End Sub

Is there a way i can loop through the controls in a particular order? The tab order doesn't seem to do much.

Thanks for your help

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : I have a custom excel form and a list of checkboxes inside the form. When checked, it will print a particular table on one page. I also have a button to print the entire booklet at once. This will cycle through all controls and check them if they are a checkbox. The problem is it seems to do so in a random manner. The code for the buttonn pressed is as follows:
    :
    : Private Sub cmdBooklet_Click()
    : Dim pPage As Page
    : Dim cCont As Control
    :
    : For Each pPage In MultiPage1.Pages
    : For Each cCont In pPage.Controls
    : If TypeName(cCont) = "CheckBox" Then
    : cCont.Value = True
    : End If
    : Next cCont
    : Next pPage
    :
    : End Sub
    :
    : Is there a way i can loop through the controls in a particular order? The tab order doesn't seem to do much.
    :
    : Thanks for your help
    :
    And this has to do with the eXtendable Markup Language? I guess you might try your luck on the VB.net or MS Office boards instead.