Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Need Help

Hi
I need help in this programm, I am unable to start this program. Here is my question:
In a population, the birth rate and death rate are calculated as follows:
Birth Rate = Number of Births / Population
Death Rate = Number of Deaths / Population

Design a Population class thatstores a population, number of births, and number of deaths for a period of time. Member functions chould return the birth rate and death rate. Implement the class in program.

Input Validation: Do not accept population figures less than 1, birth or death numbers less than 0.

Thank you
Waiting for reply

Comments

• MT2002MT2002 Posts: 1,444Member
    : Hi
    : I need help in this programm, I am unable to start this program. Here is my question:
    : In a population, the birth rate and death rate are calculated as follows:
    : Birth Rate = Number of Births / Population
    : Death Rate = Number of Deaths / Population
    :
    : Design a Population class thatstores a population, number of births, and number of deaths for a period of time. Member functions chould return the birth rate and death rate. Implement the class in program.
    :
    : Input Validation: Do not accept population figures less than 1, birth or death numbers less than 0.
    :
    : Thank you
    : Waiting for reply
    :
    [blue]
    That sounds more like a homework assignment rather
    then an actual question. We dont do homework. Try
    the program yourself first..begin with main(), and
    create a population class with the appropriate members.

If you need help, ask more specific question(s), and we
    would be glad to help.

Good luck;
    ~mt2002
    [/blue]
    [hr][italic]"There are ten kinds of people in the world--Those who speak binary, and those who dont!"[/italic]

• SarbhikaSarbhika Posts: 3Member
    Hi
    Yes that is my homework which I trying to figure out how to get it? Once I get it I will send you ............I have tons of these kind of programs, its ok not to helping me in my homework , I don't know that I will not get help for my homework.Sorry...
    Thank you helpers
    Sarbhika
    : : Hi
    : : I need help in this programm, I am unable to start this program. Here is my question:
    : : In a population, the birth rate and death rate are calculated as follows:
    : : Birth Rate = Number of Births / Population
    : : Death Rate = Number of Deaths / Population
    : :
    : : Design a Population class thatstores a population, number of births, and number of deaths for a period of time. Member functions chould return the birth rate and death rate. Implement the class in program.
    : : Input Validation: Do not accept population figures less than 1, birth or death numbers less than 0.
    : : Thank you
    : : Waiting for reply
    : [blue]
    : That sounds more like a homework assignment rather
    : then an actual question. We dont do homework. Try
    : the program yourself first..begin with main(), and
    : create a population class with the appropriate members.
    :
    : If you need help, ask more specific question(s), and we
    : would be glad to help.
    :
    : Good luck;
    : ~mt2002
    : [/blue]
    : [hr][italic]"There are ten kinds of people in the world--Those who speak binary, and those who dont!"[/italic]
    :
    :

• MT2002MT2002 Posts: 1,444Member
    : Hi
    : Yes that is my homework which I trying to figure out how to get it? Once I get it I will send you ............I have tons of these kind of programs, its ok not to helping me in my homework , I don't know that I will not get help for my homework.Sorry...
    : Thank you helpers
    : Sarbhika

[blue]
    We [b]would[/b] be glad to help you if you need help..
    But only after you attempted this yourself, first.

However, asking for others' to do your homework is
    useally frowned apon. (Its not really considered
    "helping" if we do others' work completely.)

Good luck with the project. If you need help, please
    ask more specific questions.

~mt2002[/blue]