A project if anyone is interested - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

A project if anyone is interested

I am investigating setting up in business for myself, one option I have is for an offsite backup system, using a simple but powerful FTP application, with a scheduler system built in.

I have found several applications close to my needs, one being FTP Commander Deluxe as offered by internet-soft.com

I am offering a partnership to a programmer who can produce what I need (I have a number of businesses already interested, but do not have the technical ability to produce the programme myself)

If you are interested add supersapper@gmail.com to MSN Messenger and lets talk about it.