Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

help me in writing a project title image enhancement in freq domain

i have a problem in writing a program in image enhancement in freq domain. firstly i must transfom the i mage from spatial domain into freq domain using FFT then applied filters which is BUtterworth low pass, high pass, and band pass filter. the filtered image is transform back into spatila domain using inverse FFt. please help me..i've wrote a couple of subroutines and i wish i can help u a bit then.. thenk u

Comments

• RaghurajRaghuraj Member Posts: 1
    : i have a problem in writing a program in image enhancement in freq domain. firstly i must transfom the i mage from spatial domain into freq domain using FFT then applied filters which is BUtterworth low pass, high pass, and band pass filter. the filtered image is transform back into spatila domain using inverse FFt. please help me..i've wrote a couple of subroutines and i wish i can help u a bit then.. thenk u
    :
    u hasn't especify about the lang or software u r using .well acc to me it can solve by refering to the respective help or your referenced coding in the book