ABOUT CAREER IN EMBEDDED - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

ABOUT CAREER IN EMBEDDED

[b][red]This message was edited by sanjeev_mane at 2006-8-23 10:18:45[/red][/b][hr]
Hello friends,

Comments

• kirankumarkirankumar Posts: 12Member
    hai, this is kiran from Hyderabad,am Embedded Apllication programmer,
    you can try in Hyderabad there are some companies working on Embedded systems, in banglore i know that MobiApps is a company you can try,

all the best for your career

thanks & regards
    Kiran kumar D
    [email protected]

: Hello friends,
    : I have done training course in" EMBEDDED SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT"which include 8 bit microcontroller 8051- Architecture & assembly programming,Embedded C,basics of RTOS & Vx WORKS.
    : After that I tried really hard to get a job in Embedded field but every company wants professionals having experience more than 2 years.
    : Finally I got a job as R&D engineer in embedded in small campany where I do PCB development,drawing shematics using ORCAD CAPTURE & assembly programming in one project of vending machine.
    : What should I do to move in Embedded software field like RTOS & Vx WORKS?I stay in india.Can Anybody give details of companies in Pune,Mumbai & bangalore working in embedded field?Can I try for trainee embedded engineer as my experience is only 5 months?
    :
    : REGARDS,
    : SM
    :

• mogilipuvvukmogilipuvvuk Posts: 2Member
    Hello Sanjeev,

You start learning ARM architecture and need to know the total embedded development life cycle. Telecom(mobile platform) is the booming domain now. ARM is the core which used in the mobiles. There are lot of companies which are in embedded, but they need atlease one year experience.

Don't get panic. Try your level best.

Regards

Krishna Mogilipuvvu

:
    : Hello friends,
    : I have done training course in" EMBEDDED SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT"which include 8 bit microcontroller 8051- Architecture & assembly programming,Embedded C,basics of RTOS & Vx WORKS.
    : After that I tried really hard to get a job in Embedded field but every company wants professionals having experience more than 2 years.
    : Finally I got a job as R&D engineer in embedded in small campany where I do PCB development,drawing shematics using ORCAD CAPTURE & assembly programming in one project of vending machine.
    : What should I do to move in Embedded software field like RTOS & Vx WORKS?I stay in india.Can Anybody give details of companies in Pune,Mumbai & bangalore working in embedded field?Can I try for trainee embedded engineer as my experience is only 5 months?
    :
    : REGARDS,
    : SM
    :