Turbo C screen and graphics functions - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Turbo C screen and graphics functions

khalelkhalel Posts: 2Member
please give me an example program for the screen program or making a program in C using screen function to create or draw a border around the screen for perspective and inside the box theres a triangle and inside the triangle has a text. please help me!!!

Comments

• Griz803Griz803 Posts: 100Member
    : please give me an example program for the screen program or making a program in C using screen function to create or draw a border around the screen for perspective and inside the box theres a triangle and inside the triangle has a text. please help me!!!

Well, I'll help you but you'll have to give it a try first :-) Read the documentation you may have on the Borland graphics.h file. Or search the Borland webpage for information. Turbo C was designed for DOS and the graphics.h and its library had many functions to make different simple graphics in DOS screens. Post some code when you've made a start and I'll help you as much as I can.
  • stoberstober Posts: 9,765Member ✭✭✭
    : please give me an example program for the screen program or making a program in C using screen function to create or draw a border around the screen for perspective and inside the box theres a triangle and inside the triangle has a text. please help me!!!
    :

Warning: learning to program with that old ancient compiler will teach you not a single thing about how to program with modern compilers. If you just want to create a few programs for your own enjoyment, then go for it. But don't expect to easily port any of that stuff to modern 32-bit compilers -- it will require a 100% (or so) rewrite.