Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Control!

Hey, is there anyone who is able to controlanother pc by delhpi? Im willing to do a program that allows me to use 2 pcs, 1 & 2. Pc 1 opens the program but it runs on pc 2. Is anyone able to do that in delphi??

Thanx...

Comments

• KoppisKoppis Posts: 68Member
    : Hey, is there anyone who is able to controlanother pc by delhpi? Im willing to do a program that allows me to use 2 pcs, 1 & 2. Pc 1 opens the program but it runs on pc 2. Is anyone able to do that in delphi??
    :
    : Thanx...
    :
    Does "Pc 1 opens the program but it runs on pc 2" mean, you want to open the program from a shared directory in PC 2?
    What does control mean to you? Doing virtual key strokes and mouse moving and presses?
    Simple socket connection could be used for that I believe. Dynamic IPs are recommended.
  • edomingos_jredomingos_jr Posts: 83Member
    Sort of, I click a button, and instead of running on pc1, it runs on pc2, think you can do that???

Thanx...
    : Sort of, I click a button, and instead of running on pc1, it runs on pc2, think you can do that???
    :
    : Thanx...
    :
    Are you in need of remote control program like WinVNC?
  • edomingos_jredomingos_jr Posts: 83Member
    What do you mean? All I want to do, is to be able to run a program on another computer. I simply press a button, and instead of happening to the very same pc, it happens on another one...
    : What do you mean? All I want to do, is to be able to run a program on another computer. I simply press a button, and instead of happening to the very same pc, it happens on another one...
    :
    Hmm, that could be done with a Remote Control program =)
    But if you would like to create something else, a simple program using sockets to create connection between your computer and the other computer would do. Just write code, where you for example are the server and other PC is client. Then when you press button in your program, it sends some data to the another PC, wich receives the data and then starts the program using some simple code, like ShellExecute().