Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Is This Possible?

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering is it possible to have a script that when a visitor fills out an online form and submits it, the information is saved in a database as several file types, such as csv, xml, and etc?

If the above script is possible... when visitors submit the form, can the script also update the current files by adding the information from the form to the current files? No matter how many people fill out the form, I only want one file for each file type.

Please let me know if this is possible so I can go hire a programmer.

Regards,
Brandon

Comments

• aaronjones3593aaronjones3593 Member Posts: 122
    : Hi Everyone,
    :
    : I was wondering is it possible to have a script that when a visitor fills out an online form and submits it, the information is saved in a database as several file types, such as csv, xml, and etc?
    :
    : If the above script is possible... when visitors submit the form, can the script also update the current files by adding the information from the form to the current files? No matter how many people fill out the form, I only want one file for each file type.
    :
    : Please let me know if this is possible so I can go hire a programmer.
    :
    : Regards,
    : Brandon
    :

everything i possible, my friend. It's just a matter of coding it correctly., May I ask why you want to save it as so many different file types ?

Surely just a database would be sufficient ?
    -( Aaron )-