Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Recognize the screen

I am an expert at online gambling, my income comes from this field.
To improve my efficiency I need a computer programmer who can develop a program which can recognize what's happening on the screen and respond appropriately.
My offer: for the program is to teach you everything in detail how to make money from online gambling.

Comments

• XLoomXLoom Posts: 129Member
    The only choice is probably to make this program yourself. Noone who can make/has made such program is most likely not willing to share it for free or against potentially useful information, IF it is any good. Also, anyone capable of making such program can already make enough money using other means ;). If I remember correctly such activity is legal in at least some servers, so I may give some advice on how to do this.

Given that you use Windows as your primary platform, you would have to use Win API for capturing screen pixels and compare pixels against predefined areas of pixels that define playing cards or whatever game you prefer and form response that is appropriate. There is more than screen recognition to this and some programs that are made for this purpose use neural networks and different highly optimized search algorithms. However if you already know what responses are good and you can give a finite set of predefined rules that give higher possibility for winning on online games than 50% (I mean if you give 100 dollars and by the end of any number of games you have at least 100 dollars and some more), then you can make rather good and not too difficult program.

Good luck!
  • jarrahjarrah Posts: 4Member
    I already has the program. And somebody made it for me free. So I do not know where did you find this idea, Noone who can make/has made such program is most likely not willing to share it for free? He made the program for me (and for him) and I am helping him in the playing. To make such program is as difficult as know where to play, what to play and how to play. He has the programming knowledge. I have the other knowledge. And now he also can make money and I do not have to work so hard as before. But I am not 100% happy with this fellow, because he is very busy in other works, so I'd like to see others.

: The only choice is probably to make this program yourself. Noone who can make/has made such program is most likely not willing to share it for free or against potentially useful information, IF it is any good. Also, anyone capable of making such program can already make enough money using other means ;). If I remember correctly such activity is legal in at least some servers, so I may give some advice on how to do this.
    :
    : Given that you use Windows as your primary platform, you would have to use Win API for capturing screen pixels and compare pixels against predefined areas of pixels that define playing cards or whatever game you prefer and form response that is appropriate. There is more than screen recognition to this and some programs that are made for this purpose use neural networks and different highly optimized search algorithms. However if you already know what responses are good and you can give a finite set of predefined rules that give higher possibility for winning on online games than 50% (I mean if you give 100 dollars and by the end of any number of games you have at least 100 dollars and some more), then you can make rather good and not too difficult program.
    :
    : Good luck!
    :

• XLoomXLoom Posts: 129Member
    Only good then :) Of course people are willing to share, there wouldn't be opensource otherwise. I just wanted to encourage yourself into programming ;)
    I am trying that, but I am quite beginner in programming.

: Only good then :) Of course people are willing to share, there wouldn't be opensource otherwise. I just wanted to encourage yourself into programming ;)
    :

• gautamgautam Posts: 642Member
    If you are asking someone to give away his time and life for free, you are asking for too much. He did it for you and for free and now you aren't happy with him just because he needs to do his other works as well ?

: I already has the program. And somebody made it for me free. So I do not know where did you find this idea, Noone who can make/has made such program is most likely not willing to share it for free? He made the program for me (and for him) and I am helping him in the playing. To make such program is as difficult as know where to play, what to play and how to play. He has the programming knowledge. I have the other knowledge. And now he also can make money and I do not have to work so hard as before. But I am not 100% happy with this fellow, because he is very busy in other works, so I'd like to see others.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : : The only choice is probably to make this program yourself. Noone who can make/has made such program is most likely not willing to share it for free or against potentially useful information, IF it is any good. Also, anyone capable of making such program can already make enough money using other means ;). If I remember correctly such activity is legal in at least some servers, so I may give some advice on how to do this.
    : :
    : : Given that you use Windows as your primary platform, you would have to use Win API for capturing screen pixels and compare pixels against predefined areas of pixels that define playing cards or whatever game you prefer and form response that is appropriate. There is more than screen recognition to this and some programs that are made for this purpose use neural networks and different highly optimized search algorithms. However if you already know what responses are good and you can give a finite set of predefined rules that give higher possibility for winning on online games than 50% (I mean if you give 100 dollars and by the end of any number of games you have at least 100 dollars and some more), then you can make rather good and not too difficult program.
    : : Good luck!
    :
    :

How did you find out this idea, that "free"? If you post a message, then at least read the previous ones. I wrote very clearly:

"I am helping him in the playing. To make such program is as difficult as know where to play, what to play and how to play. He has the programming knowledge. I have the other knowledge. And now he also can make money"

Anyway I did not want a discussion topic, it was a business offer. So I am not interested to discuss such things especially if, you are unable to read and understand the previous messages.

: If you are asking someone to give away his time and life for free, you are asking for too much. He did it for you and for free and now you aren't happy with him just because he needs to do his other works as well ?
    :
    :
    : : I already has the program. And somebody made it for me free. So I do not know where did you find this idea, Noone who can make/has made such program is most likely not willing to share it for free? He made the program for me (and for him) and I am helping him in the playing. To make such program is as difficult as know where to play, what to play and how to play. He has the programming knowledge. I have the other knowledge. And now he also can make money and I do not have to work so hard as before. But I am not 100% happy with this fellow, because he is very busy in other works, so I'd like to see others.
    : : : The only choice is probably to make this program yourself. Noone who can make/has made such program is most likely not willing to share it for free or against potentially useful information, IF it is any good. Also, anyone capable of making such program can already make enough money using other means ;). If I remember correctly such activity is legal in at least some servers, so I may give some advice on how to do this.
    : : :
    : : : Given that you use Windows as your primary platform, you would have to use Win API for capturing screen pixels and compare pixels against predefined areas of pixels that define playing cards or whatever game you prefer and form response that is appropriate. There is more than screen recognition to this and some programs that are made for this purpose use neural networks and different highly optimized search algorithms. However if you already know what responses are good and you can give a finite set of predefined rules that give higher possibility for winning on online games than 50% (I mean if you give 100 dollars and by the end of any number of games you have at least 100 dollars and some more), then you can make rather good and not too difficult program.
    : : : Good luck!
    :
    :